Dear Bridgeland Residents,
As a reminder, there is a planned outage on Saturday, May 15, 2021. The water will be off, planned for a 6-hour window between 9 am and 3 pm. We will restore service as soon as the upgrades are complete.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Harris County MUD #419, we are sharing the key determining factors behind the schedule for this planned water outage.
- The service outage heavily effects Harris County MUD 489, which provides water to schools in the community. This limits our scheduling window, as a planned outage cannot occur while students are in session.
- This project specifically involves hazardous electrical wiring. To protect the safety of our employees, the work is best performed during daylight hours.
Please reach out to Inframark’s Customer Service at (281) 579-4500, should you have any questions or concerns.
Please be advised, the winter storm of February 2021 may have resulted in unexpected leaks at your home. To be considered for a leak adjustment, please reach out to Inframark’s customer service team at (281) 579-4500 or email@example.com and provide the following for review:
- Written leak adjustment request,
- Pictures of the leak or damage; and
- Copy of the repair invoice.